Monday, October 5, 2009

Pillowcase Apron Dress

I am excited to have 2 outfits made using the vintage linens I found!

I love the crisp look of the white against the dark blue print. I tried the pilllow cases in 2 different ways. On the size 5 above,I left the apron in one piece and put double shoulder straps. I also put a generous sash to tie in back. I love the blue cross stitch on the apron. There are 3 little flower buttons closing the dress in back and the dress can be worn with or without the apron. This dress has a very full wide ruffle on the bottom of the skirt.

The size 4 dress above also has a lace collar, but the pillowcase apron is made in a different way. I split the case to allow the cute blue print to show on the sides. Both dresses have puff sleeves drawn up with narrow ribbon and have a ribbon bow at the neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment